- Dress in loose, comfortable clothing
- Wear warm socks – some of our clients swear by compression socks
- Drink plenty of warm/hot water (Yep – warm, not cold.)
- Don’t overindulge on food or drinks while in the air. You’ll regret it!
- Bring along a cashmere poncho to keep warm and to avoid the germy airplane blanket
- Get out of your seat every two hours and stretch your legs.
- Keep a positive mindset – this is a great time to catch up on movies or your favorite shows
Are you a road warrior? What are your favorite tips for a long-haul flight? Share them with us, we’d love to hear from you!
Thank you, Rosi DaCosta and Margot Cushing for sharing your tips!