Raleigh-Durham International Airport (RDU) is currently cycling through six new restaurants in Terminal 2 of the facility. RDU’s leases are for a standard 16-month duration, allowing airport authorities to evaluate a restaurant’s success and popularity, and continually offer diverse, local choices to passengers transiting the facility.
The notable changes within Terminal 2 include:
- Bond Brothers Brewery (based in Cary, NC) replaces Gordon Biersch (location: Gate C7)
- Cantina Grill replaces the Carolina Ale House (location: Gate C17)
- Deli & Co. replaces Brookwood Farms (location: Gate C9)
- Raleigh Taproom (owned by Raleigh Brewing Co.) replaces Carolina Vintages (location: Gate D3)
- Rush Bowls replaces Flavours (location: Gate D9)
- Wow Bao replaces A&W All American Food (location: Gate C18)